We bring forth our valued clients with a reliable range of High Quality Ropes that are fabricated utilizing good quality raw materials. Additionally, our range of products is known for immense strength, long lasting life and cost-effectiveness. Further, these High Quality Ropes are used in various industries for numerous applications. Our range of products ranges from 3 Strand Ropes, Garfil Slings - Garfil Rope Articles, Maxigold - Mooring Ropes, Garfil Helipad Nets - Garfil Rope Articles, Garfil Cargo Nets - Garfil Rope Articles, Garfil Gangway Gets - Garfil Rope Articles to SPM Hawsers. Also, we offer these products in various customizations as per client demand.
3 Strand Ropes
3 Strand ropes
Gwrl offers a wide range of 3 strand hawser laid and 4 strand shroud laid ropes for a variety of applications such as fishing, shipping, ports, shipbuilding yards, stevedoring, defense, material handling, construction, electricity boards and various other industrial applications. Garfil 3 strand ropes are made from
- High density poly ethylene monofilament yarn (HDPE)
- Poly propylene split film / parapro tape
- Poly propylene mono & multi filament (PPMF)
- Polyester multi filament yarn
- Polyamide (nylon)
- Poly propylene / polyester combination ropes
- Excellent strength and flexibility.
- High abrasion resistance.
- Unaffected by acids and alkalis.
- Excellent shock absorption capacity.
Garfil Slings - Garfil Rope Articles
These are manufactured from pp-parapro ropes & find applications in several areas such as sports, construction site, electricity boards, material handling eg steel tube industries, sugar mills etc. These are fabricated as per is – 9944 standard. These are available in two sizes
- Double eye
- These slings can be fabricated from 3mm strand rope in sizes from 12mm to 48mm.
- Slings can also be fabricated as per customers requirement.
Maxigold - Mooring Ropes
Maxigold, the latest offering from garware-wall ropes limited, is a product that will change you paradigm of mooring! After all, why would continue to use ropes that are more likely to sink, break or get entangled in propeller shafts when you have better option? Why would you want to invest expensive nylon, when you can get the same strength at a significant cost advantage? Just stop and think for a moment. . . Why would you
Maxigold by garware-wall ropes limited is the result of painstaking efforts by a team of highly skilled and dedicated professionals at our world-class in-house r&d facility. A rope with higher breaking resistance, even in wet conditions, low snap back and good shock absorption properties, maxigold is a definite value-add to your business. The biggest advantages of maxigold are its strength and its property of floatation.
So whether you are in the shipping industry or in the offshore mining industry, switch to maxigold. And reap the benefits of technology put to smart use!
A new development by garware-wall ropes limited. After lot of r&d efforts and number of experiments, the product is established, which carry all the advantages of maxiflex ropes with an improvement in breaking strength of 25%.
The salient features of these ropes are:
- Improved breaking strength by 25% as compared to maxiflex rope of same size.
- Maxima polyester combination rope having density lower than 1 hence floats on water.
- Covered with polyester yarn for good abrasion resistance
- Good shock absorption properties.
- Low snap-back thus very safe for operation.
- No drop in breaking strength even in wet conditions.
- Specialty resin treated for longer life.
Advantages of maxigold ropes
Specific Characteristics :
- Does not sink in water, hence does not get entangled in propeller shaft.
- Downsizing possible as breaking strength is higher by 25%.
- Longer life as impregnated with high performance resins.
|Specific Gravity ||0. 98 |
|Water absorption ||<0. 5% |
|Elongation at break ||16. 00% |
|Wet breaking strength ||100. 00% ||
Garfil Helipad Nets - Garfil Rope Articles
Garfil Helipad Nets
- Essentially used to spread out over helipads on drilling rigs, oil well platforms etc.
- Prevent the helicopters from rolling & pitching off the helipads.
Garfil Cargo Nets - Garfil Rope Articles
These are square woven nets with hands at the corners for material handling applications.
A speciality of garfil cargo nets is that these are hand made by traditionally skilled & experienced craftsmen. With the right combination of body & border ropes & mesh size, nets with various safe working loads can be designed. Our cargo nets meet the requirement of is-11521 standard. Product Features
- Essentially woven nets
- Minimum distortion as one strand of a rope cord goes over only One strand of transverse rope cord.
- Higher abrasion resistance.
- The nets are stronger, safer & more durable
Garfil Gangway Gets - Garfil Rope Articles
These are used for safety of personal while crossing gangways. These nets are generally fabricated in tucked type & can be fabricated as per customer's requirement. Specifications ;
- Border rope: 10mm
- Body rope: 8mm
- Mesh size (inch): 6 x 6
- Various sizes (m): 4x16, 5x15, 5x10, 8x10
Garware-wall ropes ltd. Is in the business of supplying hawsers for more than a decade. We have the necessary expertise and knowledge to manufacture all types of spm hawsers.
we manufacture 8 strand ropes up to 15” circ. Spm ropes are manufactured from nylon or maxiflex (composite fiber rope of high strength polypropylene & polyester).
for the ropes above 15” circ. In 8 strand plaited variety and for double braided ropes of all sizes we import the ropes from internationally reputed rope manufacturers and do the assembly along with indigenous accessories.
we have been exporting hawsers to europe and south east asia.
all eminent indian customer they trust on gwrl product & we supply 20 ~ 30 spm hawsers in domestic market.
our quality system is certified in accordance with iso 9001: 2000 by bvqi, uk. Our nylon and maxiflex 8 strand plaited ropes are manufactured as per ocimf guidelines and have undergone "prototype rope testing" successfully in accordance with ocimf guidelines.